Green Sky Green Sky

It was pretty nice, the animation wasn't too bad, the voice acting was awkward initially but I got used to it. Couldn't help feel as though you were trying to impart some kind of message, but it came across a bit hamfisted to me. Overall I like your efforts here,

Mrcoleman responds:

Voice acting is still an obstacle for me lol. Hopefully I'll get better. If the story felt rushed for you, I can understand. I had 25 days to do this.

Babies Babies

Very!

Very nice dude!
Could not be truer! XD

Feed Me and Get Out Feed Me and Get Out

I love the graphics, I love how powerful it feels to hit the target, with the screen blood splatter and everything. The music fits and doesn't get in the way. The controls are good, boy is it pretty hard though!

Get Creamed! Get Creamed!

I like the graphics, they're neat. The gameplay is somewhat simplistic but has that 'one more attempt' vibe with it. I had issues with the telegraphs in this game in general, it made it feel harder than it should be. The music had a good beat to it, sfx function well.

I thought this was just some neat banner art; strange that one of the participating games gets to be in the 'please vote' banner.

3Pants 3Pants

A neat little game you have here, the gameplay was interesting, I was a bit lost at first -- I thought it was a character selection with the three trees.